Mini Movers: Research Studio Ages 2-3
Saturdays, 11:10am – 11:50am
Summer Term Dates: Saturday 17th April – 3rd July 2021 (no class – 5th June)
Studio: Research Studio
Price: £84.00 per term Concession Price: £42.00 per term
Click here to book
Location: Chisenhale Dance Space, 64-84 Chisenhale Road, London, E3 5Q
A playful, intimate group for your child’s first steps in dance.
The smaller sibling of our regular Mini Movers class, up to 10 grown-ups and their little ones will discover movement together in an intimate, friendly environment. Jump and balance, roll and spin – through, around, over and under each other. Two and three year olds will develop confidence and basic dance skills while having plenty of fun. Let your child experiment and express themselves, and build a bond of trust through creative movement, play, music and storytelling.
COVID Safety and Adaptations:
Chisenhale Dance Space puts the safety of it’s staff, Members, hirers and participants first as we assess how to reopen the building and avoid the spread of COVID-19. Following recent government guidance and consultations with other organisations, we will be taking the following precautions:
– Implementing an enhanced cleaning regime including daily professional deep cleans of the building and in between classes.
– Hand sanitising stations are available as you enter the building and outside each studio.
– Clear signposting throughout the building including floor markings, traffic flow systems and COVID-19 safety information to encourage social distancing. This will include staggered drop off and collections for Children’s Classes.
– 2m floor markings will be visible in both studios and side-to side spatial formations used by facilitators.
– Strict capacities in each studio and across the building to allow for staff and visitors to move safely and observe social distancing.
– Reduced participant numbers for classes in line with social distancing measures and to comply with school guidance. We will also be operating a fixed group system for each class. Children/young people will be placed in age appropriate bubbles.
If you have any further questions or require more information about our COVID-19 policies and control measure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About your Creative Movement Instructor:
Olly Otley shifted careers from film production to community arts a few years ago, in a bid to rekindle her childhood love of creative dance. She has worked extensively with children and their parents, leading movement, art and music activities in the UK and Germany. Olly believes strongly that people of any age and ability should have access to the joy and artistic expression that dance offers. She is currently deepening her understanding of contemporary dance in community settings with further studies at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
For questions about our classes, please email email@example.com or call 020 8981 6617 between 10am and 6pm.