Creative Movement for the Family (Ages 3+)
Instructor: Robyn Holder
Saturday 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd May 10:30-11:15am (future dates TBA)
Donate What You Can (in advance) – £5 recommended, see below
Recommended for ages 3+ (all welcome)
Join us for ‘Creative Movement for the Family’. Let’s keep active, happy, and connected!
Expect 45 minutes of dynamic moves, creativity and family fun! This class will explore creative ideas, expressive tasks and new ways to move in your home with the emphasis always on fun and discovery.
Nurturing creativity through movement is a key aspect of Chisenhale Dance Space’s mission, so lets continue as a community to come together and dance!
Move back your furniture, get together and have fun learning some energetic moves!
How it works:
These classes are now Donate What You Can afford, in advance. Donations contribute to the fees for independent artist tutor and Chisenhale Dance Space, which, like us all, has been drastically affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Make a donation of what you can afford (recommended £5)
- If you are able to donate £5 or more, please donate via the Charities Aid Foundation link on our website and remember to Gift Aid.
- If you are donating anything under £5, please use Paypal here.
- If you would like to take part but are not in a financial position to make a donation, please skip to the next step and let us know. No-one will be turned away through lack of funds.
- Email us at email@example.com by 10am on the day, with the name that you made the donation in and the name of your child.
- You will receive an email back with the Zoom link and password for the online class starting at 10.30am. When it’s time for class just click the link and we will be there to say hello!
If you have not used Zoom before, download the Zoom app to your smartphone, tablet, Firestick or smart TV or search https://zoom.us/download on desktop.
About the instructor:
Robyn Holder graduated from London Contemporary Dance School in 2013. As a freelance dance artist she has been performing and teaching in the UK and Europe. Robyn has dynamic teaching experience covering a spectrum of ages and styles, including: creative movement, contemporary, ballet, partner work and contact improvisation.
The impact on Chisenhale Dance Space as a small independent charity is huge: by being forced to suspend programmes and close our space, and with the wider impact on our sector, we have lost both earned and grant-funded elements of our charitable business model. CDS would like to thank all staff, Members, space hirers and class participants for their continued support.
If you have any questions or need assistance with Zoom, please email classes@chisenhaledancespace.