In November 2012 we invited the local community and artists from far and wide to join us for a fun-filled day of dance!
The line up for the day included:
- Tai-chi inspired workshop with artist Will Dickie
- Florence Peake‘s Remake performed in Victoria Park
- A discussion on ‘the fun side of art’ hosted by Bellyflop
- Three dance taster sessions for all the family; hula-hooping, creative dance and contemporary dance
- Performances from Florence Peake and Dance and the Homemade commissioned artists Will Dickie and whatsthebigmistry
- And a spot of Dancewatching with Chisenhale member Gillie Kleiman!