- Bookings can be made online or in person. For general enquiries about the space please call us on 02089816617 or email email@example.com.
- We do not pencil in or make tentative bookings.
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment.
- We take payment by card (Visa, Mastercard & Amex) for all bookings.
- All bookings start and end on the hour. We do not offer half hour bookings or bookings on the half hour.
- Cancellations or changes must be made in accordance with the policy below and should be done using the links sent in your confirmation email.
- Space users are asked to leave five minutes at the end of their booking to ensure the space is left in a tidy fashion for the next user.
- We cannot accommodate any hard-soled or heeled shoes in either of our studios. This includes tap, flamenco and ballroom footwear.
- Neither studio has mirrors. Images of our studios can be seen here.
- No changes may be made to the studios without permission from CDS staff. Any damages to the studios will be charged to the client.
- We cannot accommodate aerial equipment, poles or any prop that needs affixing to the floor or ceiling.
- If users of the space are disruptive, antisocial or disrespectful, Chisenhale reserves the right to ask any participants to leave without refund, and may refuse to accommodate future bookings.
- Space users for rehearsals or workshops must not exceed maximum numbers in the Performance Studio (30) or Research Studio (12). Please speak to CDS staff to discuss any alterations.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
Single & Block bookings: No refund if cancelled within 2 weeks of the booking.
Single bookings: less than 24 hours within one week
90% refund on all single bookings cancelled more than 2 weeks in advance.
Exchanges permitted more than 2 weeks in advance of the start of the booking.
Block bookings: 24 hours or more within one week
A “Block booking” is defined as at least 24 hours booked over a one-week period.
We offer a 10% discount for all block bookings.
Block bookings may pay a 10% non-refundable deposit to hold dates, with the balance due 30 days before.
Block bookings may pay by invoice and BACS transfer.
90% refund on block bookings cancelled more than 4 weeks in advance.
50% refund on block bookings cancelled 2-4 weeks in advance.
Exchanges permitted more than 4 weeks in advance of the start of the block booking.