- Bookings can be made online or in person. For general enquiries about the space please call us on 02089816617 or email email@example.com.
- We do not pencil in or make tentative bookings.
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment.
- We take payment by card (Visa, Mastercard & Amex) for all bookings.
- All bookings start and end on the hour. We do not offer half hour bookings or bookings on the half hour.
- Cancellations or changes must be made in accordance with the policy below and should be done using the links sent in your confirmation email.
- Space users are asked to leave five minutes at the end of their booking to ensure the space is left in a tidy fashion for the next user.
- We cannot accommodate any hard-soled or heeled shoes in either of our studios. This includes tap, flamenco and ballroom footwear.
- Neither studio has mirrors. Images of our studios can be seen here.
- We cannot accommodate aerial equipment, poles or any prop that needs affixing to the floor or ceiling.
- If users of the space are disruptive, antisocial or disrespectful, Chisenhale reserves the right to ask any participants to leave without refund, and may refuse to accommodate future bookings.
The following terms apply for any bookings taking place from 1 August 2018 onwards:
Single & Block bookings: No refund if cancelled within 2 weeks of the booking.
Single bookings: less than 24 hours
90% refund on all single bookings cancelled more than 2 weeks in advance.
Exchanges permitted more than 2 weeks in advance of the start of the booking.
Block bookings: 24 hours or more within one week
A “Block booking” is defined as at least 24 hours booked over a one-week period.
We offer a 10% discount for all block bookings.
Block bookings may pay a 10% non-refundable deposit to hold dates, with the balance due 30 days before.
Block bookings may pay by invoice and BACS transfer.
90% refund on block bookings cancelled more than 4 weeks in advance.
50% refund on block bookings cancelled 2-4 weeks in advance.
Exchanges permitted more than 4 weeks in advance of the start of the block booking.