Please click here to read CDS’s COVID-19 Space Hire Protocol in full.
COVID-19 Space Hire Protocol Summary:
- Arrive and Exit at my allotted time (maximum of 5 mins early)
- Arrive with my team/bubble/group, if possible
- Only use the studio I have been assigned
- CDS acknowledges that dance is not an activity that is always compatible with social distancing, but distance should be maintained wherever possible.
- We ask that you work safely, with care and clear, prior consent from any of your collaborators’, taking into account their personal situations and risk levels.
- CDS’s advice on social distancing while dancing includes:
- Using 2m floor mark-up to aid social distancing where possible
- Using side-by-side, back-to-back spatial formations whenever possible.
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using fixed teams and partnering.
- Collaborators only attend rehearsals when required by allocating call times.
- Organising and designing repertoire and rehearsals to avoid situations where performers cannot socially distance, wherever feasible.
- Reducing any time that individuals are not able to maintain social distancing.
- Use the space responsibly avoiding activities which could result in injury
- Use cleaning wipes provided to clean the stereo system after use.
- Remove all personal waste from the building.
- To bring as few personal items as possible.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
Single bookings: less than 1 day booking
We require full payment straight away to confirm your booking.
Block bookings: more than 1 day booking
A “Block booking” is defined as at least 24 hrs booked over a one-week period.
We require a 10% deposit to confirm your booking. This is non-refundable but is transferable.
We require full payment for your reservation 4 weeks prior.
We understand that there are circumstances where changes may need to happen at the last minute (notably infection or requirement for self-isolation)
CDS is not able to offer any refunds for confirmed bookings unless the building is forced to close. If your booking can’t take place because of changes to government advice or need for self-isolation we will offer to reschedule.
Otherwise, credit for a future booking will be offered if booking is cancelled more than 2 weeks in advance.
If you have extenuating circumstances, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.