Triple Bill | Organic Entity
Join all three choreographers for a professional workshop
Sunday 18th June 2017
12 – 6.15pm
Price: £40/£7 for Professional Class with Anna Watkins
Thursday 1st June
You have seen them dancing with some of the best companies in the UK, now they come forward with their own choreographic voice.
Anna Watkins, Neus Gil Cortés and Salah El Brogy present their work based on BODY, MIND & TRANSCENDENCE
- 1 hour Professional Contemporary Class with Anna Watkins – Based on a physical and technical training, including influences from classical, Cunningham and Graham techniques. Stamina and strengthening approach to class, whilst building a grounded and technical foundation.
- 1 hour ‘Human Animal’ Exploration of rep and material with Anna Watkins.
- 1 hour ‘Left’ Rep, partner work and structured improvisation based on a physical embodiment of images and sensations that was part of the process of the piece, with Neus Gil Cortés.
- 1 hour Extemporaneous Dance Style with Salah El Brogy. Extemporaneous is a dance vocabulary built from improvisation and remains improvised. Salah draws inspiration from his Eygptian, African, Middle Eastern heritage; eclectic mix of other disciplines he trained in (martial arts, Kung fu, yoga, whirling dervish, Eygptian folklore, hip hop, capoeira, ballet and contemporary.
- Q&A with all three choreographers
To book contact: email@example.com